DUSHANBE, November 3, Asia-Plus - In the Rudaki district, 49 inhabitants of the village of Moinkaj, Rohati jamoat, have been hospitalized on suspicion of having contracted typhoid; five of them have been diagnosed with the disease, according to the Ministry of Health (MoH).
The MoH source told Asia-Plus that the other hospitalized persons had been diagnosed with an acute intestinal infection and an acute respiratory virus infection. The outbreak of infections was apparently caused by use of water from irrigation canal, according to the source.
“The place of outbreak of infections has been localized and the district’s water supply is chlorinated,” said the source, “Medical facilities in the districts have been provided with necessary medicines.”




Controversial street race involving Russian blogger sparks legal questions and public criticism
New industrial zone inaugurated in Dushanbe with launch of three factories
Man arrested in Dushanbe for real estate fraud exceeding 1 million somonis
Central Asia “buying” Trump’s attention: region finds a new approach to U.S. administration
Kazakhstan to limit beef exports until end of 2025 — what it means for Tajikistan
Tajik police arrest suspect in brutal attack on woman in Kazan, set to extradite to Russia
Russia faces chronic labor shortage, says Eurasian Development Bank
Over 5,000 Tajik citizens banned from leaving country due to debt
Global bread price ranking: where does Tajikistan stand?
Kyrgyzstan increases penalties for domestic violence under new law
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста