DUSHANBE, December 8, Asia-Plus - Visa department at the German Embassy in Dushanbe has temporarily suspended its activity because of frequent electricity supplies disruptions, a source at the German Embassy said in an interview with Asia-Plus today.
According to him, the electricity supplies problems began since early November. “The embassy’s generator is not able to supply electricity to all technical devices necessary for processing visa documents, while electricity supplies from the Dushanbe electric system are irregular,” said the source, “Therefore the visa department has temporarily suspended its activity since the beginning of this week.”
The source assured that those wanting to get Shengen visa will be able to get it as soon as regular electricity supplies to the embassy are restored.




Statistics vs. wallet: Tajikistan's rising income vs. stagnant quality of life
Kazakhstan's foreign minister visits Freedom IT-Hub in Dushanbe
Uzbekistan plans to launch "Mirzo Ulugbek" satellite and prepare first astronaut
405 people released from liability in Tajikistan for 'liking' extremist-related content
Russia approves agreement allowing migrants from Tajikistan to undergo medical exams before entering Russia
Tajik president holds talks with Kazakhstan's foreign minister to discuss cooperation
Tajik, Kazakh top diplomats discuss economic and cultural cooperation
9 million somoni found in inspector’s account: prosecutors uncover major energy sector embezzlement scheme
Tajikistan records 177 human trafficking cases last year
“They want to undermine our relations with China”: Tajik prosecutor-general on clashes along the Afghan-Tajik border
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста