DUSHANBE, December 20, Asia-Plus -- Some 393.646 million U.S. dollars have been remitted to AgroInvestBonk over the past eleven months, Samandar Haidarov, head of the AgroInvestBonk retail services department, which 1.5 time more than in the same period of last year, said in an interview with Asia-Plus.  

The funds have been remitted in different currencies: 370.6 million US dollars; more than 800,000 euros and 580.7 million Russian rubles.  According to him, some 90 percent of these funds have been remitted from the bank from the Russian Federation and the remaining 10 percent have been remitted from Central Asia’s states and far abroad countries.  “The funds have been remitted to some 600,000 recipients,” Haidarov said.   

Founded in 1992, AgroInvestBonk, with headquarters in Dushanbe, has main branches in Khorog, Khujand, Kulob and Qurghon Teppa and 57 other branches across the republic. AgroInvestBonk’s declared capital includes 270,000 shares, valued at 27 million somonis. The face value of one share is 100 somonis.  As October 1, AgroInvestBonk’s regulative capital has amounted to 47.1 million somonis (equivalent to more than 13 million USD).