DUSHANBE, January 7, 2009, Asia-Plus  -- Three minors have got carbon monoxide poisoning in the Roudaki district, one of them has died, according to Interior Ministry press service.

Three Davlatov brothers – 9-year-old Komiljon, 12-year-old Salimjon and 15-year-old Mansour – were taken to the central district hospital in Roudaki with signs of an acute carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday afternoon.  Despite efforts of medical workers, Mansour died, while Komiljon and Salimjon are in serious health condition.

It is already the second fatal case of carbon monoxide poisoning in the country this year.  As it had been reported earlier, a year-old baby died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Sughd’s Asht district on January 4.  A fire caused by a candle left unattended broke out in a residential house and the year-old baby that was in the cradle died of the carbon monoxide poisoning.