In the morning of September 24, four labor migrants from Tajikistan were found with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning in a residential extension at the roadside hotel complex in Dubovsky district of Russia’s Volgograd oblast.  One of them died while three others were taken to a hospital, according to Volgogradskaya Pravda.

Doctors reportedly assess their condition as stably hard.  

Meanwhile, Ibrohim Ahmadov, a spokesman for the representative office of the Ministry of Labor of Tajikistan in Moscow, says the information about the victims’ citizenship is being checked.