DUSHANBE, September 7, 2014, Asia-Plus – Mobile-telephone operator TT-Mobile says nobody has hacked into their computer network.

According to a statement released by TT-Mobile on September 6, violator has hacked only into information system of the limited liability company, SSP-Payvand, which is not connected with TT-Mobile’s billing system.

“Moreover, the system of protection of personal data of subscribers, which is used by our company, eliminates the possibility of illegal access to any data,” the statement said, noting that the violator just used the TT-Mobile SIM card.

We will recall that the September 4 item of Asia-Plus Blitz titled “Teenager from Dushanbe fined 2,000 somoni for hacking into TT-Mobile’s computer network” noted that teenager from Dushanbe, Saidbeg Halimzoda, had been fined 2,000 somoni for hacking in the computer network of the mobile-telephone operator TT-Mobile.

An official source at a court in Dushanbe’s Ismoili Somoni district said on September 4 that Saidbeg Halimzoda was registered with the billing system of the limited liability company, SSP-Payvand, in July last year and hacked into the computer system of TT-Mobile.  “Damaged caused by him to SSP-Payvand has been estimated at 11,620 somoni,” the source said.

Halimzoda was reportedly found guilty of an offence under Article 247 (1) of Tajikistan’s Penal Code, and he was fined 2,000 somoni.