Tajikistan has finally admitted it is in the throes of a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis,
According to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population (MoHSPP), fifteen confirmed COID-19 cases have been reported in the country as of April 29 – ten cases in the Sughd province and five cases in Dushanbe.
This was officially announced today at an extraordinary session of the Republican Commission for Prevention of the Spread of COVID-19, which was presided over by Prime Minister Qohir Rasoulzoda.
Recall, health officials had previously said that it was pneumonia to be sweeping through the population.




Controversial street race involving Russian blogger sparks legal questions and public criticism
New industrial zone inaugurated in Dushanbe with launch of three factories
Man arrested in Dushanbe for real estate fraud exceeding 1 million somonis
Central Asia “buying” Trump’s attention: region finds a new approach to U.S. administration
Kazakhstan to limit beef exports until end of 2025 — what it means for Tajikistan
Tajik police arrest suspect in brutal attack on woman in Kazan, set to extradite to Russia
Russia faces chronic labor shortage, says Eurasian Development Bank
Over 5,000 Tajik citizens banned from leaving country due to debt
Global bread price ranking: where does Tajikistan stand?
Kyrgyzstan increases penalties for domestic violence under new law
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста