DUSHANBE, November 28, Asia-Plus - A source at the controllers’ department of the Dushanbe electric system said in an interview with Asia-Plus that the strict electrical power rationing has been introduced in the Tajik capital city of Dushanbe as well.
According to the source, the strict electricity cutback has still been introduced in some areas in the west of Dushanbe since November 27. The rationing has resulted in the supply of daily power to 10 hours: four hours in the morning (from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.) and six hours in the evening (from 5:p.m to 11:00 p.m.)
The source added that the cutback had been introduced in connection with works on damming the Vakhsh River.




Controversial street race involving Russian blogger sparks legal questions and public criticism
New industrial zone inaugurated in Dushanbe with launch of three factories
Man arrested in Dushanbe for real estate fraud exceeding 1 million somonis
Central Asia “buying” Trump’s attention: region finds a new approach to U.S. administration
Kazakhstan to limit beef exports until end of 2025 — what it means for Tajikistan
Tajik police arrest suspect in brutal attack on woman in Kazan, set to extradite to Russia
Russia faces chronic labor shortage, says Eurasian Development Bank
Over 5,000 Tajik citizens banned from leaving country due to debt
Global bread price ranking: where does Tajikistan stand?
Kyrgyzstan increases penalties for domestic violence under new law
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста