DUSHANBE, March 29, Asia-Plus -- Two Tajik nationals who worked as labor migrants in the Moscow region died from carbon-monoxide poisoning on the night of March 27-28.

Muhammad Egamzod, press secretary of the Tajik Embassy in Moscow, said that the incident took place at the cottage in the village of Bryukhovo, Solnechnogorsky district of the Moscow region.  “Their dead bodies were found in the boiler-room of the cottage,” said Egamzod, “They were identified as a 21-year-old Akobir Homidov from the Kolkhozobod district and a 19-year-old Mahmad Naimov from the Khatlon province.” 

They worked as builders in the region and according to the preliminary investigation they died from carbon-monoxide poisoning, the press secretary said.    

            According to him, the embassy representatives went to the place of incident and got in touch by telephone with relatives of Homidov and Naimov in Tajikistan.

            “After the forensic medical examination their bodies will be transported to Tajikistan,” Egamzod said.